Interactive Touchscreen Tables from Sharp
Whether you’re a business, healthcare or education provider, technology is important for teamwork, learning, communication, and keeping the people in your duty of care connected. Introducing our range of interactive touchscreen tables.
With three unique devices in the interactive touchscreen table range – The Agile, The Flex and The Early Years - each is an easy-to-use mobile screen solution uniquely designed to give you more flexibility than an interactive wall mounted screen. By making use of market-leading touchscreen technology, our interactive touchscreen tables allow for up to 40 simultaneous touch-points, making them ideal for individual or group use.
All the interactive touchscreen tables in our range can be configured in an upright vertical position, so they can be used as traditional touchscreen devices. Yet, to meet different requirements they can be turned into flat tables or to 54 degrees. Additionally, the Flex is height adjustable, so it can be used in both horizontal or vertical configuration if you want to be seated or stood, this feature also allows for the product to be used by wheelchair users.
All the interactive touchscreen tables are available with or without a battery pack. The battery version means you can easily move the screen around the office, care home, classroom or nursery.
Showing 4 of 4 results
- 32” P-CAP touchscreen allows for up to 40 simultaneous touch points.
- Full HD screen for viewing content in high clarity.
- Halo protection system helps protect both screen and users.
- 32” electronically height adjustable interactive touchscreen built onto a stylish powder-coated steel frame with easy-lock wheels.
- Halo protection system helps protect both screen and users
- Built in HD camera and microphone for video conferencing