Managed IT Services
Sharp’s comprehensive managed IT services take complete control of your outsourced IT needs, leaving you free to focus on driving your business forward.
Managed IT Services
Almost every business is dependent on technology one way or another, and any failure can be disastrous - unless it’s resolved quickly and effectively – business processes can stall, costs can spiral, and security can collapse.
With Sharp’s comprehensive range of managed IT support services, we take complete control of your IT needs, leaving you free to focus on growing your business. We can recruit, train and manage your IT team, actively monitor your IT systems ( whether on premise or in the cloud), take care of cyber security, manage deliver large projects and ensure backups are working as they should be.
Benefits of Sharp’s Managed IT Services
There are many managed IT service providers to choose from, but not all have the requisite level of knowledge and experience to provide your business with a bespoke service. Our expertise means we can develop your dedicated IT team, ensuring they benefit from the knowledge of a wider team of technical experts whilst becoming an integral part of your business. Whether you need a managed service provider to keep on top of the technological advances in your industry, keep downtime to an absolute minimum, provide general advice and guidance, or implement an end-to-end disaster recovery plan, we’ve got you covered.
Efficiency and productivity
As a leading provider of managed IT services, our team of experts will monitor your systems, identify issues quickly to proactively prevent any business downtime - before any problems occur.
Savings and easy budgeting
Our service is cheaper than hiring your own in-house staff. Costs are fixed at an agreed monthly rate, so there’s no complicated per user or per server pricing models to worry about.
Development, knowledge sharing and management
We’ll draw upon a wealth of knowledge and wide range of technical skillsets to keep your in-house staff in the loop. We’ll even manage the recruitment of in-house IT personnel, so you can focus on business development.
What’s included in our Managed IT services?
- Comprehensive audits – We’ll analyse your current infrastructure to help us understand your technological needs.
- Planning – We’ll work with you to develop an IT strategy and plan.
- Detailed transition plan - Seamlessly migrate services to Sharp.
- Service level agreements - Working practices will be clearly articulated, so you know what you can expect from our managed IT services.
- Vendor management – We’ll manage all of your third-party systems and hardware providers.
- Technology access – We’ll provide access to Sharp’s range of IT products, cloud services, and remote working solutions.
- Managed IT support 24/7 – An “always on” helpdesk to supplement your dedicated on-site team.
- Knowledge and expertise – Our specialists will supplement and strengthen the technical knowledge of in-house staff.
- Policies and practices - From security and disaster recovery to data protection and compliance, we’ll help you to define relevant policies and practices.
- Monthly reporting – Detailed information about the support delivered, the health of your networks, and any pressing issues that need to be addressed.
- Review and meetings - We’ll analyse team and infrastructure performance, call data, client feedback, priority changes, emerging technologies and installation opportunities.
- Training and development – We’ll ensure the highest levels of knowledge, expertise, and career development for your dedicated IT team.
- Tailored resource - From dedicated on-site staff, to flexible additional IT support services, we’ll ensure you have the right resources with the right skills at the right time.
Why partner with Sharp and Complete I.T.?
By partnering with us for outsourced IT support services, you’ll have access to Sharp and Complete I.T.’s combined experience in managed IT services. You’ll benefit from the backing of a large organisation, with support delivered by a friendly team of experts.
With 6 Gold and 2 Silver Microsoft competencies, we are recognised as top tier Microsoft Partners, giving us access to the best pricing on some of the most popular Microsoft solutions available. Any savings made are immediately passed onto our client.