Sharp UK today announces that it has partnered with data visualisation tools provider, Intuitive, to resell the Intuitive for PaperCut MF Dashboards. The pre-integrated BI solution enables users of print management platforms to gain detailed insights into their device usage, cost reduction policies and environmental impact.
The option of a cloud-based print management platform has become attractive to many businesses as they adapt to a hybrid working style and look to support a workforce spread across multiple locations. The partnership with Intuitive will enable Sharp to support its print management customers by offering access to the company’s data visualisation dashboards.
The Intuitive for PaperCut MF dashboards will deliver superior analysis capability and add significant value for Sharp’s print management customers. The dashboards are delivered with a complete set of standard configurations – the solution can be installed and enabled within a few hours at a significantly reduced cost compared to traditional BI solutions.
The added insights for Sharp customers will include:
- Intuitive dashboards that provide an essential value-added layer to show if print management cost reduction policies are effective.
- Users can see clearly where print demand is coming from, with the latest available usage data for multi-function devices, leading to shorter & more effective decision cycles.
- The dashboards show CO2 produced, as well as paper & electricity consumed by printing so it can be used to communicate environmental impact to all print users.
- Regular monthly reporting is automated and personalised for different budget holders.
- The dashboards offer flexibility to view data from the entire organisation or can be filtered to show data of interest (e.g. for one or more departments, for one or more print groups, for one or more groups of printers etc.)
Sharp recently announced the availability of PaperCut Hive, a low-cost solution designed for organisations transitioning to a cloud-first or serverless environment. The partnership with Intuitive is the latest step in Sharp’s mission to provide best-in-class support to its print management customers.
George Davies, Product Marketing Manager at Sharp UK, commented “We are delighted to bring PaperCut MF Print Management Dashboards to our print management customers across the UK. As a trusted supplier, we concentrate on delivering solutions that add real value to our customers – and we believe that the Intuitive software fits the bill perfectly.”
Roger Stocker, Intuitive CEO explains “Intuitive for Papercut allows organisations to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of their print management infrastructure. It gives extra visibility to monitor the effectiveness of your print management policies and rules. This makes it a great value-add solution for PaperCut resellers, and we’re delighted to be working with Sharp UK.”