Remote Working Solutions
Complete Virtual Workplace is the ultimate in remote working solutions that utilise Microsoft technology. The platform is fully cloud-based and built around the need for collaboration, scalability and cost-effective endpoint security.
Remote Working Solutions
The ability to work from anywhere, at any time, has never been more important. Emerging cloud technologies have opened up the world of remote working solutions to offer a multitude of virtualisation options within the UK workplace – a common occurrence in recent years.
Complete Virtual Workplace is the ultimate in remote working solutions on offer from Microsoft. The platform is fully cloud-based and built around the need for collaboration, scalability and endpoint security - without the high costs. If you need your teams to be able to work flexibly, remotely, from any location, and with no dip or disruption to productivity, Complete Virtual Workplace has got you covered.
Benefits of Complete Virtual Workplace
Complete Virtual Workplace comes with many benefits as a remote working solution:
- Accessibility – you can work from any device, from any location, and at any time.
- Data security – secure file access, app hosting, email hosting, and end user device management ensures you’re in constant control of your data, helping with your Cyber Essentials accreditation.
- Scalability – offers a flexible infrastructure that can change and grow as your business evolves.
- Simple budgeting – it becomes very easy to keep track of finances, with one simple cost per user, per month.
- Flexible working – without being tied to single location, remote working solutions offer far greater flexibility and mobility.
Secure access to company data, collaboration tools and the additional apps and add-ons available from Microsoft ensures your teams can work from anywhere in the world as – if they were in the office, with the same functionality.
Tried and tested Microsoft cloud services, such as Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure provide a complete hosted environment for all your business requirements, giving your team instant, secure access to their familiar Windows desktop and business email, from anywhere, via Azure Virtual Desktop.
By harnessing Microsoft technologies, all your compliance requirements and concerns are immediately answered. Microsoft are compliant with all global and regional compliance certifications, such as ISO27001, ISO 9001, SOC 1/2/3 and PCI DSS.
Microsoft provides you with industry-leading tools to help with your GDPR requirements, such as data classifications/protections and tools to help with data access requests. All of this means that you can rest assured that your company data is stored and accessed safely.
As an industry-leading remote working solution, Complete Virtual Workplace provides all your key business IT requirements in one place:
- Email & calendaring
- Personal & shared file hosting
- Teamwork & communications (Microsoft Teams)
- Office applications
- Security services
- User management
- Device management – mobile and workstation
- 24/7, fully staffed IT helpdesk
Benefits of partnering with Sharp and Complete I.T.
Lower costs - By partnering with us, you’ll have access to the best pricing available on hardware, software, Microsoft accredited training and resources.
Microsoft competencies – With six gold and two silver Microsoft accreditations, Sharp and Complete I.T. are fully-accredited to deliver services, in operational areas such as applications, infrastructure, data and security.