What is Hosted Telephony?
Hosted telephony (also known as VOIP – voice over internet protocol) is a telephone service that uses the internet rather than landlines.
At CIT we have researched and testing the best telephony services on the market to ensure the design of our communications platform focuses on what matters most to our clients; a simple licensing software, features that aren’t chargeable extras and an intuitive user interface that people actually want.
Complete Telephony is a fully featured, 100% cloud-based, simple to use VOIP solution designed to enable your teams to work smarter and safer.
- Self-service – You are in control, no need to call us to reset your voicemail PIN number or add a new speed dial key.
- Hot desking – If your teamwork from different locations or do not have a static desk, you can now easily make and receive calls simply and easily from wherever you are.
- Teams and Skype integration – If you are on the phone, Skype for Business will automatically change your status to ‘In a Call’ for the duration of the call.
- Conferencing - A simple drag and drop interface for easy conferencing both internally and externally, all included within the license cost.
- Click to dial - Simply click on the number you want to call in Outlook and start talking from your desk phone, soft phone or mobile.
- CRM integration - Full CRM integration at no extra cost. No need to update your CRM every time you call a contact, or they call you. Please let us know which CRM System you use to make sure we can integrate.
- Simple licensing - Single monthly cost for each user.
- Voicemail - With Complete Telephony, you can listen to your voicemails from your desk phone, PC / Mac soft phone or mobile app. We also send you an email with the voicemail message attached and transcribe the message into the body of the email, just in case you can’t listen to the recording.
- Call recording - There are two types of call recording. Compliance based, ensures any legal or regulatory requirements you may have are taken care of (and needs an additional license fee). If you don’t require compliance-based call recording, you’re good to go on our standard service, which is included in the standard license cost.
- Single point of contact - a single point of contact and ownership for all your telephony, IT needs and issues.
- Always up to date - no hardware maintenance contracts or software update costs
- UK cloud-based service - totally cloud based meaning no reliance on equipment in your building such as phone servers/PBXs.
- Fully unified communication solution - a fully unified communications solution for every team member - a desk phone they can easily personalise and take home if needed, a PC or Mac soft phone/companion app and a mobile app means your teams can keep in contact no matter where they are or which devices they are working on.
- Remote changes - we can make changes remotely, no need to program equipment. If you have a new member starting we can deliver you a new phone to either your office or their home.