Microsoft Power Platform as a Service
Our knowledgeable team at Sharp are here to make technology easy by combining innovative ideas with the Microsoft Power Platform, to help improve your business operations.
Improve business operations
The Microsoft Power Platform improves efficiency, enables you to work more intelligently and empowers your team to do more with their time.
Whether you have challenges with your current processes, want to transform manual tasks into automated ones or maybe you would like to become more data-driven, with the help of our innovative, knowledgeable team, we are able to offer a bespoke Microsoft Power Platform service to help improve your business operations.
What is the Microsoft Power Platform?
The Microsoft Power Platform is made up of 5 tools, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents and Power Pages, which all exist to help you to do more with less.
Specifically thinking about Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate, we can apply these intelligent business tools to enhance how you operate day-to-day. Implementing the tools on their own or so that they work powerfully together.
Learn more about our Power Platform services
Power BI, Power Apps & Power Automate
Power BI is a business intelligence tool that provides you with a 360° view of your organisation’s data. You can create dashboards and reports, in easy-to-digest visuals.
Microsoft Power Apps is an app development software that empowers you to build custom apps, which can be displayed on the devices of your choice - phones, tablets and desktops.
Power Automate is an automation software from Microsoft that transforms your repetitive tasks into streamlined, automated processes.
Discover a smarter way of working
These tools are designed to help you streamline your business operations, reduce human error and cut costs. We will work closely with you to understand your business goals, evaluate your current processes, and identify the areas where the Power Platform can make the most impact.
We often encounter organisations that are putting significant effort into actions and processes that they are performing. If we consider the 80:20 principle this might translate in to 80% effort in performing the task, leaving you with only 20% of time to spend on value add analysis, uncovering insights and making high level decisions. Working with our clients, our aim is to flip this around and automate the activity to provide you with time to be spent on adding more value.
Benefit from a team of experts
At Sharp, we understand that every business is unique, and that's why we take a consultative approach.
- Get to know your business and understand your needs
- Discuss any challenges you are experiencing
- Review your current processes
- Offer expert advice and guidance
- Implement a bespoke Power Platform solution
We will provide you with smart ways of using the Power Platform to help you work smarter and safer.