Power bi data

How Microsoft Power BI can help you make smarter business decisions

If we consider the 80:20 principle, we often put 80% effort into performing tasks, leaving only 20% of time to spend on value-add analysis, uncovering insights, and making high-level decisions.

We want to help you flip this around. Effective decision-making relies on a thorough understanding of your organisation’s data, but most people just don’t have the time to manually manipulate their data and still have time to make important decisions. Power BI saves you time by connecting all your data sources into a single business intelligence platform helping you to make smarter, data-driven decisions.

Data-Driven Insights
At its core, Power BI is designed to transform data into actionable insights. It allows you to convert raw data into visually engaging reports and dashboards that reveal trends, patterns, and correlations. Ultimately this empowers decision makers to make smarter, more informed decisions.

Data Accessibility
Many businesses have different platforms and data sources that operate independently. Getting data and analytics from these platforms means going into each platform separately to run reports. Power BI can connect all your data sources into one platform providing real-time data access, ensuring that your decisions are always based on the most current and accurate information.

Power BI allows you to quickly and easily interact with your data to gain deeper insights. Filters allow you to dynamically slice and dice to help you get the answers you need when you need them.

Uncover Hidden Insights
Power BI uses AI to discover insights in your data such as concealed patterns, anomalies, and trends that may have otherwise remained hidden.

Power BI as a Service from Sharp
The Sharp team can help you unlock value from your data by working with you to understand your business and data sources. Our aim is to assist you in uncovering valuable insights, identifying trends, and gaining a deeper understanding of the factors that influence your customers.

Power BI as a Service