Outsourced IT Support
Organisations can sometimes lack expertise or resource to keep on top of IT issues in-house - this is where outsourced IT support can help. By letting a trusted provider take control of your IT, you and your team can concentrate on business development.
Outsourced IT support
Businesses and teams are so reliant on IT systems, software and devices in today’s world that it really isn’t a case of whether you should have dedicated IT staff, but when to hire them, and where to hire them from.
Organisations often lack the expertise or resource to keep on top of disruptive IT issues in-house - this is where outsourced IT support can really help. By letting IT support companies take full control of your outsourced IT services, you and your team can concentrate on day-to-day tasks and business development.
Complete I.T. Manager
Sharp offers its own outsourced IT support service – Complete I.T. Manager, that does just that.
We’ll work with you to understand your objectives and build a detailed IT roadmap, with built-in review meetings and strategic planning sessions. This will allow us to take the burden of IT support and management off of your shoulders, so that you can focus on your key objectives.
With the support of our team of over 140 technical experts, you’ll be able to rely on us for everything IT related, from password resets and hardware issues to larger-scale infrastructure projects. Your dedicated Technical Consultant, Account Manager and local IT support helpdesk team will get to know you and build a lasting commercial relationship that will pay dividends to your organisation.
So if you're looking for Outsourced IT Support Services and want to work with a local team of friendly experts, get in touch with us today.
Sharp’s approach to outsourced IT support
Through our proactive and consultative approach, we’ll sit with you to discuss exactly what you want from your outsourced IT support services, offer advice and guidance to help you plan and future-proof your workplace, whatever that may look like. We’ll ensure your systems are suitably designed for your teams to collaborate and work productively, by limiting business downtime caused by IT issues.
There are many IT support companies to choose from. We know moving providers can be daunting, so we can guarantee a smooth transition of IT support services by working with your existing provider, or in-house team.
What's included in our service?
Our outsourced IT support solution – Complete I.T. Manager – includes a range of features:
- Unlimited helpdesk support – Plain speaking, proactive, local technical experts for your IT support services needs
- Onsite support – Offering onsite IT support as needed, your dedicated Complete I.T. Manager will form part of your team, ensuring your systems deliver
- Monitoring – We’ll proactively monitor your systems and workstations, so that issues are quickly identified and resolved before they occur
- IT roadmap – A tailored IT plan detailing key IT activity, to be carried out now and in the future, highlighting renewals and upgrades to help you budget
- Fixed monthly fee - No complicated per user or per server pricing models that continually change and make budgeting difficult
- Insight and innovation – from infrastructure improvements to remote working solutions, we continually research and test the latest solutions to make sure you always meet your business objectives
- Approachable account management – We’ll carry out quarterly review meetings to identify opportunities for improvement, and to help you plan for the future
Why partner with us for outsourced IT support?
We may be big, but you’ll be supported by a local IT team who are dedicated to providing friendly, professional IT Support with the backing of our sizeable team of technical experts. Your local team will be on hand no matter how big or small the issue and will always keep you in the loop.
We offer additional services such as Managed IT Services, Additional IT Support and IT support 24/7, which you may want to consider. With our 24/7 service we can provide monitoring and support no matter your location , with our remote helpdesk service.