Outsourced IT Support
Your outsourced IT support team
Are you are looking for someone to take full control of your IT so you and your team can concentrate on your day to day roles? Complete I.T. Manager may be the right solution for you, leave your IT to us as you focus on your core business. We will work closely with you to understand your objectives and build out a detailed IT Roadmap, with regular review meetings and strategic planning.
With the support of our team of over 140 technical experts, you will get to know your dedicated Technical Consultant, Account Manager and local Helpdesk team and be able to rely on Complete I.T. for everything from password resets to large infrastructure projects.
Advice and guidance at every step
With a proactive and consultative approach to IT we will get to know your organisation allowing us to offer advice and guidance to help you plan for your workplace of the future, whatever that may look like. We will ensure your systems are set up to allow your teams to collaborate and work productively limiting business downtime caused by IT issues.
We know moving providers can be a daunting task so we ensure a smooth transition working closely with your existing IT Support Provider or in-house team.
- Unlimited helpdesk support – plain speaking, proactive technical experts who are local to you and understand your business needs
- Onsite support – your dedicated Complete I.T. Manager will become a part of your team, ensuring your systems deliver efficiently
- Monitoring – we will continually monitor your systems and workstations so that issues are quickly identified and resolved
- IT roadmap – a bespoke IT plan detailing key activity to be carried out now and in the future, highlighting renewals and upgrades to help you budget
- Fixed monthly fee - no complicated per user and per server pricing models that continually change
- Insight and innovation - we continually research and test the latest technology solutions to make sure you always meet your business goals
- Approachable account management – we will carry out quarterly review meetings to identify opportunities for improvement and plan for the future