Manage your organisation in a pandemic and beyond
Following the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, our collective responsibility to protect the people in our duty of care is more important than ever.
Mitigate the risk to your organisation using Sharp Optimised Visitor Management
Make everyone on-site aware
There are several features you can enable at the outset to ensure visitors are aware of your organisation’s pandemic processes - and stopped from entering if they pose a risk.
Make pre-registered guests aware of your policy ahead of time
Use the welcome screen to notify all guests of your pandemic policies
Check everyone on-site understands and agrees to your processes
Identify those who pose a risk
Use the visitor management system to carry out pandemic screening and deny access to those who pose a risk.
Ask questions during sign in to identify those who pose a risk.
Receive alerts when someone signs in outside of your policy.
Track and trace visits as required and audit who acknowledged your policies.
If someone becomes unwell, use reporting features to look back over recent days and determine:
Everyone who was on-site
See everyone who has been on-site the same day as the individual.
Everyone in close proximity
Either working in the same department or ‘zones’.
Any visitors hosted by the individual.
Reduce your number of touch points
Guests typically touch your Visitor Management screen 35 times per visit!
• Have employees sign in the mobile app
• Pre-register visitors for instant sign-in
Work remotely, protect your people with WolMobile
Whether you need to limit the number of people on-site or close to your facility. Completely protect the wellbeing of your employees and organisation with Sharp Optimised Visitor Management.
Broadcast crisis updates
- Define recipients based on department or on/off-site status.
- Schedule recurring messages.
- Audit when messages were sent and who received them
- See who’s working on or off-site. Allow those working from home to view acknowledgement notices.
Keep your facility locked
- Receive alerts when anyone tries to sign into a facility that’s formally closed.
Send wellness reminders
- Schedule recurring reminders for anything from breaks to best practice tips for employees working from home.