Training videos to make technology easy for you
This highlighted that you would like to see an easy to navigate, straight forward customer support section, along with more useful how-to guides, blogs, and videos. So, one of the projects we are working on over the coming months is to expand our suite of existing 'How to' videos to help you with the innovative features and functionality of our devices
Where can you find our 'How to' Guides?
We have 18 videos available on our YouTube channel and have another 30+ videos in production. So far, our ‘How To’ Guides include:
- How to scan and skip a blank page
- How to create a booklet in copy mode
- How to manual bypass and banner print
- How to scan to a network folder
- How to change paper sizes and types
- How to print from a USB
- How to double side print a document
- How to change toner cartridges and waste toner
- How to create a stapled document in copy mode
- How to replace staples on a finisher
- How to double side copy a document
- How to scan to USB
- How to add paper to different paper trays
- How to use basic copy mode
- How to check toner levels and meter readings
- How to save a favourite job or function
- How to do SBS Equitrac OSA 4 authentication
- How to do SBS Equitrac OSA 3 authentication
More are coming, so watch this space for updates.
We know technology remains critical to your success, so rest assured, we are here to support you for the long haul and provide you with the solutions and advice you need.
From our OneStop automatic toner dispatching service, to tips, tricks, how-to guides
and explainer videos, Sharp will continue to create processes, initiatives, and useful content so that you find our technology as easy as possible.
For more tips and insight on things like remote working, what to look out for when procuring new business tech, or case studies to see our products in action, check out our Insight blog here.
For now, many thanks and stay safe.
European PR Manager