Whether you’re considering a large, complex AV installation or a single digital signage display, Sharp’s reliable and qualified installation team will deliver to the highest professional standards.
What does the AV installation process look like?
Whether you’re looking to install a single digital signage screen, or considering a more sizable audio visual project such as meeting room installation or video wall installation, Sharp’s dedicated AV installation team will work closely with you to deliver a professional AV service.
Our highly-trained, professional teams work nationwide across all industries to ensure our AV installations are safe, secure and reliable.
Unlike other AV installation companies, at Sharp we are committed to tailoring each stage of the implementation process to the client’s unique needs:
Whether you’re looking for advice on AV solutions to resolve an ongoing challenge, or you already know exactly what equipment you’d like us to install, Sharp works with each individual client to understand their audio visual requirements. Dependent on the initial AV consultation brief, we’ll hold in-depth scoping meetings to identify the most appropriate AV solution for your business.
Our team of expert AV Consultants are able to suggest alternative equipment or additional accessories that will add value to your AV installation.
2. Statement of Work
First, we’ll create a bespoke project plan. Then we’ll work with you every step of the way to iron out the finer details. If required, a site survey will be carried out, with the location of each audio visual device mapped out well in advance.
Our experienced AV Consultants and engineers will work together to install your bespoke AV solution – as agreed in the Statement of Work – to the highest standard.
We’ll do our utmost to arrange installations at the most convenient time for you, to minimise any potential disruption. Many of our installations are carried out during the school holidays, or on dates when the workplace is less busy.
Before the installation is signed off, our AV Consultants will carry out rigorous testing to ensure that all software and firmware is up to date, the relevant systems are integrated and that every aspect of the installation is ready for use. We can also offer AV training, if required.
5. Review and account management
Following completion of your AV installation, you’ll be assigned a dedicated Account Manager who will ensure that everything is running smoothly. Your audio visual requirements may change and evolve over time, so we’ll work with you to expand your solution if required.
Sharp’s AV installation team
Sharp’s experienced AV installation and consultation team is made up of industry specialists, specifically recruited from within the AV industry to support our customers in seamless AV system installation projects. Our teams includes:
- AV Consultants – Our Extron-certified AV experts possess world-leading knowledge and industrial experience. They work closely with our customers to design and install solutions and provide AV training wherever it’s needed.
- Engineers – We employ a dedicated, in-house team of qualified AV installation engineers to complete projects nationwide, and provide technical support where required.
- Trusted partners – Our third party installation partners are subject to a rigorous approval process, to ensure that all work is carried out by qualified professionals and meets our exceedingly high standards
AV installation qualifications
To ensure professional and reliable installation of your AV solutions, appropriate industry-standard accreditations can be provided:
• Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
• Crestron Platinum Accreditation
• Extron Control Professional Certification
• Audio DSP
• International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
• Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS)