The AQUOS LC-80LE646 makes it possible for more people to enjoy the pleasure of having a big screen TV at home.
A really big TV makes the whole viewing experience so much bigger. /This is Why we’re bringing you even more screen area and new technology to take your viewing to the next level.
Sharp’s new ultra-modern Sakai production plant in Japan is designed to produce large LCD panels with minimal material consumption and environmental impact. Efficiency and cutting edge technology enable production of high quality screens at very competitive prices.
The AQUOS LED LC-80LE646E allows you to enjoy everything you can see on TV in a super large format. The latest Sharp image technology such as Full LED Backlight gives you a perfect picture for all kinds of TV programmes, especially Blu-ray.
Internet TV via AQUOS NET+ and the media function allows you to record and play back movies, music and photos wirelessly from your home network, bringing yet another dimension to your TV viewing. And even though this is a 80-inch model, its energy consumption is A++ class!
AQUOS LED LC-80LE646E
• Full-HD LCD TV
• Full LED Backlight
• 100 Hz results in a high response speed for moving scenes
• AQUOS NET+ 2.0 to see the latest movies with Video on Demand
• WiFi / DLNA
• Media function plays back videos, photos and music from your home network
• TimeShift-ready to enable pausing of live digital TV (requires USB device)
• Freeview HD
• 4 HDMI inputs (featuring 1x ARC and 4x 3D)
• CI+ ready
• Energy class A++